Hi David, I totally agree with you. There are things I have done, after
hearing from people, that blind cannot do this, Cheers Ruby

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of David Chittenden
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2013 4:19 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: TapTapSee

Yes, and with training, a blind person definitely becomes a better driver. I
started riding a bicycle, by myself, when I was 10. My friends used to ride
their bikes behind me and shout out directions to me. My father did not
learn that we were riding all over the city until I was 17. I have been
blind since birth.

In other words, anything can be learned, and can improve with training and
practice.

Unlike you, I actually have a very high opinion of what blind people are
capable of doing. This may well be because I have done many of the things
they say blind people cannot do, and I continue to challenge those
stereotypes regularly.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA

Email: dchitten...@gmail.com

Mobile: +64 21 2288 288