Why do you need tap tap see to allow you to post to facebook, twitter,
or any other service? that is not the objective and reason why tap tap
see exist.
If you want to take a photo, and ask your fellow friend or on social
media on that photo, like Sieghard said, you can do it directly from
'Photo' itself, or on any of the social media apps. Or, if you
spacificly looking for ddiscription, VizWiz provide you with the
option to take a photo, and you can choose to email, twitter,
facebook, ask google, or ask volunteer for help.
That beside the point. The point is Tap Tap sSee allows you to
identify a photo, or an object. Not as a entertainment tol for you to
twitt, facebooking, or entertain yourself and your friends around.
This is why, yet another reason why Tap Tap See charge for their service.