Sherry, I also use AccuRadio and like it a lot. One thing, though, is the app
is wholly different on the iPad than on the phone. I haven't explored it
extensively, but it sure was jarring the first time I tried it on the iPad.

Thanks to everybody for your ideas.

On Dec 13, 2013, at 12:48 PM, "Sherry Gomes" <sherri...@gmail.com> wrote:

I only use one streaming app. It's called accuradio. I love it. The app is
accessible, no problems with it so far, and the web site is easy to use as
well, when I want to listen to it on my computer.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Teresa Cochran
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2013 10:36 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Streaming Music Services

Pandora is great on IoS. You can use it for free with commercials, or pay
$3.99 a month with no commercials. Rhapsody is pretty good, but it's very
limited for free access and only has samples. I have a subscription to it,
and they have lots of music in a very broad range.

hth,
Teresa

Slow down; you'll get there faster.

> On Dec 13, 2013, at 4:22 AM, SSEric <sseri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Can anyone compare the various services available the major ones, anyway,
in
> terms of accessibility first and then perhaps any pros or cons of each. I
> guess for purposes of this list, I am mostly asking about accessibility.
One
> big question would be is there any difference in level of access for one
> service's free version compared to the paid; maybe they use different apps
> or introduce elements that effect access.
>
> I am just considering trying out something and then subscribing. So, I am
> completely ignorant, other than familiarity by mention.
>
> Thanks for any pointers to information!
>
> Eric

Google Group.

everybody for your ideas.