Hi
i think the free version equates to iTunes Radio, in other words music with ads. Regards Chris.

On 14/12/2013 19:30, Alan Paganelli wrote:
I've signed up for the free 48 hour Spotify premium service.  The app is
blind friendly.  I hadn't had the app more then an hour before they send
me another email offering me another free 30 days of free premium
service.  The premium service is no commercials.  I'm wondering if I say
no thanks if it will revert to a free version.  Does anybody know?

Regards,

Alan

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!
Move out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
HTTP://WWW.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on
my website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Chaltain"
<chalt...@gmail.com>