I don't have an Apple TV, but you may want to check out http://www.apple.com/appletv/what-is/ while you're waiting for someone to answer your question who has an Apple TV. My understanding though is that you don't use Apple TV to access your local TV stations or content from your local cable TV provider. Apple TV gives you access to content on iTunes, NetFlix and other such streaming content providers. It also works with AirPlay so you can send content from your iPhone or your Mac over to your Apple TV.

On 12/18/2013 12:06 PM, Godwin Adoyi Agada wrote:
Hi all,

I have a question:

I’m in Ghana West Africa, will Apple TV work with my local stations and
DSTV decoder in Ghana?

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a prospers new year in advance!

Godwin Adoyi

*From:*viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] *On
Behalf Of *Jonathan Mosen
*Sent:* Wednesday, December 18, 2013 4:39 PM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: about apple tv

Additionally, Apple recently added the ability to use a Bluetooth
keyboard with Apple TV. I now have an Apple Wireless Keyboard
permanently paired with our Apple TV and it's a great way to control the
device.

Jonathan Mosen

Mosen Consulting

Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training

http://Mosen.org

On 19/12/2013, at 4:21 am, Rick Alfaro <rick.alf...@gmail.com