Traci,

So far anything they have added that I use personally has been perfectly accessible. Note that there are some channels they've added where you have to be subscribed via one of the cable or satellite providers that are on their list. Unfortunately, DirecTv isn't one of them so I can't comment on those additions but I'm willing to bet they are just as accessible.

Best Regards,

Rick alfaro