I asked about e-mailing myself a text message because that's the method I
use to send text messages to my sister's and Dad's phones; one has an
iPhone, the other does not.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Joseph Hudson
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 8:05 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Changing Text Tone Sound, and Testing to See If It Takes?

Yes I can be done, by the way your subject is very confusing. Because in
your subject you're referring to text tone and then your body of your email
you're wanting to send yourself an email via your PC to save the toners
changed. The only way that you may want to tell the tone is changed, would
be if you change the one that says mail Undersound's and settings. If you
change your text tone, you need to get somebody to send you a iMessage with
a nether I device or a Mac.

Joseph Hudson

Email

jhud7...@yahoo.com Sent from my iPhone