From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Pablo Morales
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2013 4:29 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Wells fargo

nonono.
Hold on. I am not saying that if Mr. X  never had wells fargo app, and Mr.
Sieghard sent to him the wells fargo app, then Mr. X  is able to use the
app. Mr. X  has to get wells fargo installed, in his account should be
registered wells fargo as an app that he downloaded and installed in his
iPhone.  So if he had installed wells fargo app in his iPhone, the last
version, the version that is not accessible pretty well, but he delete it
from his iPhone. Some body else, who has the older version of wells fargo
app, send this file to Mr. X, then he place this file in his iTunes folder,
and sink his iPhone. In his apple account Mr. X has registered wells fargo
app, just he is replacing the version of app in his iPhone. I am not saying
that Mr. X never had installed wells fargo app, He has to got this app in
his iPhone before. Again, I am not saying that some body is sending an app
for free, like you said. I am saying if is possible to replace the version
of an app that the user had stored in their apple account, in iCloude, but
later he needs to downgrade this app using a older version of the app store
somwhere or taht somebody else send it. I think that apple is looking that
Mr. X has the app installed, so is not fraude in this operation.