I agree. This list just seems like scare tactics to me. All of these issues are
easily circumvented.
I have spent plenty of time jailbroken and I'm jailbroken and I don't see
really any validity in these points. It all depends on what you do with it and
how you use it.
i for one, cannot wait to jailbreak my devices! It feels like I've been waiting
forever for this!

Mike Malarsie
www.malarsie.com