this is sort of opt off topic, but does anyone know how to get the mail Siri
voice to work as a voiceover voice when jailbroken? I've tried, but I haven't
had any luck, and doing this. I was other people who have tried this with a
tomboy snow, I tried changing descent_Erin_full to stink_Samantha_full, both of
them, Andy you select_Erin_full to you select_Samantha_full, as in the past
with changing it to Tom, but that didn't work, and I lost speech entirely.
Fortunately, I changed my voice to Australian English for the time being. So,
if anyone has done this, or can try this, can you please let me know how you
get it? To a Siri voice, go to: /var/mobile/library/assets/com.apple.voice
services.costumevoi e/e blah blah/asset data, and there you will find the
required files. If someone can try this, and report back to me, that would be
really appreciated as soon as possible! Regards:
ben

Sent from my iPhone