To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: Seeing Eye GPS adds monthly subscription

Hi, it's true that paying per month gets very expensive, but it has the
huge advantage that it only costs you $10 to find out if the program will
really work for you and if it doesn't, then you are only out that one
amount. Also, if you don't travel much and only need it occasionally, you
could pay for those times you will need it, assuming of course that you
will need it less than 6 or 7 times per year since then the cost per year
or 3 years would start to be better anyway. I think they mainly did this
to allow people to give it a spin. I'm taking advantage of that now and
can finally say that I know what the program is really like. So, I for one
am glad they added the monthly subscription, for guys like me.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I told a chemistry joke, no reaction. - Sheldon Cooper