How much have you experimented with the custom repeat option?
That screen changes based on the choices you make.
Leave the first setting in that screen to 1.
The next column flick up until it says month.
Flick right to where it says something like selecting weeks and double tap.
If you still have trouble sorting that screen, let me know.
I'll sit down at my computer with Fantastical 2 open where I can go through the
steps on my device and type out the steps in detail.
HTH,

Richard
(Sent from Richard's iPod Touch 5th gen)