Oh, I thought they could be in any order so long as I tapped them in the
correct order. Okay, one more puzzle solved. I'm still unclear on when the game
moves letters, though. For instance, I spelled "sheen" going all the way up the
first column as my initial move in a game, and the app rearranged my tiles for
some reason. By the time the AI went, I had no idea where it had moved my tiles
because some had disappeared.