Hi Carla, whichever of the apps you choose, you can learn all about Twitter,
and a guide to almost all the accessible Twitter apps, in my Tweeting Blind
book. It's a pretty comprehensive guide. It's available for reading on your
iPhone on the website in my signature, and from National Braille Press. Happy
tweeting.
Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org