I kept the Apple software updates program, but you can uninstall but if you
want to. The main thing is to uninstall iTunes and any components related to it
such as Bonjour Apple application support etc. As someone else said,
uninstalling anything Apple on your computer would not be a bad idea it will
come back when you reinstall iTunes. t

Liz Ulrich and Leader Dog Sammie

Westwood Church of God Prayer Chain Coordinator

http://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.ulrich.1
Sent from my very intelligent ParrotHead of an IPhone