From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Cara Quinn
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2014 7:01 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: a tap tapt see rant

Hi Sieghard,

Let me just say that the ability to send text, since the app is already
sending an image, is basically trivial.

Now this does not address how the back end that the app uses deals with the
text sent or if it can actually receive anything but images. However, as far
as sending text from an app is concerned, it's basically super easy. :)

I really feel that one point is almost being missed here, which is that if
there is a question field for the customer, sure, images may still come back
with no usable results, but at least the customer can be alerted to this and
why this has happened, (I.E. image is too dark, or no clear text in image
etc.) so the customer can more easily correct any issues.

So in this respect I completely agree with Kay here. This app's main purpose
is too assist blind and visually impaired people. If these are the concerns
that are important to this population then the app does need to address
these concerns, or at least attempt to.

As you say, perhaps Tap Tap See is in fact addressing these concerns, so
we'll see.

Just my thoughts and thanks as always for some well-thought-out messages! :)

Smiles,

Cara :)

On Feb 1, 2014, at 10:41 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca