Hello all. I would just like to report that I am using the trial, and did not
have to input any credit card information. Also, the iPhone app is not
completely accessible. There are several unlabeled buttons at the bottom. By
playing around, however, I suspect it will be quite usable.
Christine

Sent from my iPhone