Thank you for clearing that up for me. I was always uncertain about that. Again, thank you. Andy and Shubert

-----Original Message----- From: David Chittenden
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2014 5:15 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Help with Prizmo please

The front camera is just below the earpiece speaker slit. The back camera is in the upper right corner on the back when the iPhone touchscreen is facing you and the home button is on the bottom of the phone.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone