Hi all,

I may be a little late with this one, it may have been in iOS 6.0 for apple TV
but I didn't notice it until 6.1, Firstly Definitely new in 6.1 is a higher
fidelity U.S. english voice.  I guess the 22khz voice instead of the compressed
voice we previously had.

What I think is also new but may not be is the ability to change the voice to
any of the voices currently available on the iPhone or iPad version of iOS.

Above accessibility in the general settings menu is a new menu item called
region settings.  If you change this for example to United Kingdom, you get
Daniel, Australian and you get Karren, There is also a language option above
this which I think gives exactly the same functionality.  Australian english
and UK english are available in this menu too.

The only issue seems to be that if you use anything other than U.S. you are
back down to a lower quality voice and Karen doesn't speak very quickly but
still new options are always good, shows Apple are still expanding voiceover on
Apple TV.