Hi Cliff,
On launch day, I registered on WWE.com using my iPad. I then about a week
later, loggedin to the network using my Galaxy S4, with no problem. However,
everytime I enter in the same username and password on my Apple TV, I get a
message saying inballid cradentials, with an ok button... I've unplugged the
Apple TV, updated the software, and still no luck. Do you know what else I
could try, or whatcould be causing this?
Thanks.