Yes, it is. In Fantastical 2, when setting up the new event, double
tap Show Details, then after you have entered everything else double
tap the Repeat option. In that list you will find Custom, which when
double tapped brings up another screen where the magic happens. There
is a picker that lets you choose between day, week, month and year.
Then a secodn picker for 1-1,000, if the first one is set to day. You
may have to tinker with this a little, but I believe you set the first
picker to either week or month and then you see the custom settings
below that for first, second, and so forth.

Good luck,
Wayne

On 3/14/14, Candy <crlowesi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I use the fantastical 2 calendar app along with the native iPhone
> calendar app.  I want to customize an event.  It is a job that I have on
> the last Thursday of the month.  At some point, I was able to do this,
> but, now I can't figure it out to duplicate it on another day.  Is that
> still possible?  If so, please give me directions.  Thanks in advance.
>
> Candy

> viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt