DHi Sandy,

Thank you for the explaination  on how I should be positioning my phone on top
of the standscan. Yes, I do have the guides that came with the standscan.I will
lined up properly.Oh by the way, I'm left handed not right handed. LOL.

I will go and get my phone lined up and positioned properly then I will place
the guides around the phone. I will keep practicing some more this afternoon
and  then I'll let you kno how I'm coming along with it.

I know I will have more questions about Prizmo because it's important that I
learn how to use this app and how to scan and take the pictures of my important
text because I'll be taking  on a Lions position  within the Lions  being our
zone 2  promoter for our District Lions Eye Care Foundation and I will need to
use my sstandscan and Prizmo with important document papers that I will be
needing and using. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper