Hi again there,
I am left-handed too! Indeed, I placed the phone on the diagonally opposite
corner from the one I suggested to you. So, if you have the stand Scan in front
of you with its open side towards you, your phone should be on the further left
hand corner. Obviously, the camera will still be positioned directly over the
viewing hole. Probably, this isn't very important, which corny you place it,
but I do find it easier being left-handed placing it thus.

The thing to do, in your situation, that is, needing to get good at using
Prizmo, is to use the quick capture mode while you are practising. Also, once
you have tapped quick Capture, ignore anything that Prizmo says to you and just
do a two finger double tap. Prizmo will take the picture and do the rest! Once
you have become comfortable with this, and you need to scan some multipage
documents, then you can progress to the "create a new document"mode, in which
you can just keep taking the pictures and do the recognition after this. Prizmo
will store these scanned documents for you.

There is also an app called text grabber. This is worth having to! It is
totally easy to use, much more so than Prizmo. And between Prizmo and
TextGrabber you will have the best solution at the moment available to the
iPhone. When TextGrabber does badly you may find that Prizmo does well and,
sometimes, the other way round too.

I made a mistake in my previous message to you, I said that when you have done
reading your recognised text that you should tap the "done" button you actually
have to tap the "close" button.

I do hope some of this helps and feel free to ask whatever you need. Scanning
is my speciality!
Sandy

Sent from my iPhone