From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of BBS
Sent: 17 March 2014 15:45
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Dice World, am I missing something?

Exactly Raul. I have a life too outside of Dice World or any other game that
I play with people. I hate it when people rush me to take my turn,
especially in RS Games or the Playroom. It's really degrading hearing
someone tell you to "Play," when you're doing something else. Oh yeah since
people are saying what their usernames are, on Dice World and RS it's BBS
and in the Playroom it's bbsshawn.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook