From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
MamaPeach
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 8:05 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Google Voice And 3rd Party Apps

Thanks so much for the details. I guess I will have to find something else soon
as I use the Talkatone app and the OBI100 device. Plenty of texting apps out
there, but I haven't found any that will allow you to call out for free. Some
allow you to receive calls for FREE, but not call out. Anyone know of any free
apps that will allow a person to make phone calls, or at least any that won't
drain the bank account? Anyone had luck with the Majic Jack app?