From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Neal Ewers
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 5:26 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Interesting battery finding

Richard, You could be right. I suppose I could try and reset my batter gauge
by letting it run all the way down. Trouble is, once it's below about 20%,
it is really not all that stable. So, I would have to just leave it for a
few days and make sure it was down all the way. I wonder if there is another
way to reset the gauge. I know these batteries are not like NIMH batteries
in terms of battery memory, but I also think I know that running them down
periodically is good for them. Any battery experts want to chime in here?

Neal