In the past, TapTapSee was free. Many people took a great many pictures, and
TapTapSee almost lost all its money providing the free service. It costs
TapTapSee a certain amount per picture to recognise and describe it, especially
as quickly as they usually do. So, TapTapSee had two choices, start charging
for the photos, or close down the TapTapSee service.

If one opts to purchase credits, each photo processed costs one credit. It does
not matter whether a person gets the info sought, it only matters that the
photo was processed.

If one opts for the one month or three month unlimited package, there are no
credits expended, but when the time period ends, so do the photo recognitions.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone