From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sherrie
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 7:08 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: creating folders with bluetooth keyboard

Podcasts are informative but not good for reference.  I greatly prefer text
files with directions for how to do things Then I can search for specific
words or phrases and jump right to the pertinent information I am reviewing.

This is not at all possible with a podcast.
.  I keep these text files and tutorials on my computer for future
reference.  Going back to a podcast to find one small detail is tedious
while it is fairly simple to search my computer files.
When I first got my phone I listened to countless podcasts and learned a lot
but it is bothersome to try and take notes for reference while listening.
So I feel there is a place for the audio podcast and for concise written
directions as well.
Sherrie Gosling