I agree, I was surprised at the reception. I hope my own message on the topic
didn't come across as negative - I was just wondering what features this app
has. It sounds like it uses a new method of input, so details on that would be
interesting.

I think people are still stinging from BrailleTouch. It was the first app of
its kind (no, I'm not counting TypeInBraille) and many of us spent money on it.
Then, the developer vanished, and the app hasn't been updated since, leaving
many people to feel like they wasted their money and paid a developer to take
the cash and run. That's the only thing I can think of that would cause the
reaction to this new app.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com