Hi All

I updated my iPhone to 7.11 yesterday. While doing the update over wifi,
something went wrong. I had to do a full restore of my iPhone. Unfortunately, I
had neglected to backup my iPhone to iTunes. That won't happen again! My
question, I had to go to the App store, updates, purchased on my iPhone to
redownload my apps. I have noticed that 1 of my games is missing. The game is
no longer in the app store. Being that the game is no longer in the app store,
is this why the game isn't showing up in my list of purchased apps? It has
always been my understtanding that once an app has been downloaded, it should
still appear in the list of purchased apps, even though the app may be removed
from the app store. Am I misunderstanding? Where did my game go??

Donna