From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alan Lemly
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 9:01 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Accessible App to Track LASERSHIP Packages from Amazon?

I know that at least three or four different apps for tracking packages have
been mentioned here. I have been using the Shiprack app which I've found to
be accessible, free, and easy to use since you simply forward the shipped
package email from the vendor to get the package to be tracked into the
Shiprack system.

The last couple of items I've ordered from Amazon have been shipped using an
outfit called LASERSHIP which is at the following website:

http://lasership.com/index.php

I've noticed that the Amazon packages shipped using LASERSHIP can't be
tracked using Shiprack and I'm wondering if anyone using one of the other
package tracking apps has successfully tracked a package delivered by
LASERSHIP  with it. If so, could you share the name of the app and your
opinion of it? I don't mind paying a couple of bucks for a package tracking
app provided it's accessible and supports the carriers delivering my
packages.

Thanks in advance.

Alan Lemly

email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com