From: "Donald Moore" <don.moor...@comcast.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 9:41 PM
Subject: RE: Accessible App to Track LASERSHIP Packages from Amazon?

Parcel tracks Lasership now.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 4:26 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

Hi, I use Slice for tracking and it works well. I haven't seen it
mentioned in the various tracking and shipping threads here. One nice
thing about slice is that you can give it your gmail access and it will
check your shipping status for things like Amazon, Ebay and other
various places which send you email. This isn't the same as forwarding
emails like you do with other apps, and it requires you to trust that
slice has access to your email.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
My inner 5 year old came out when I heard about Finding Dory. - Sheldon