The first misconception here is that APH makes products for people who
are visually impaired.  They make products that can be purchased by
schools using federal quota funds.  Why would the school district pay
for something they can get free.  I think an 18-cell display is better
than a 14 cell display if you plan to read books and articles
extensively.  I would recommend the Focus 14, Braille Pen or the HIMS
product if you plan to use it, primarily, as a braille display.  I
also know APH has been known to just pull a product from production
and I find that very frustrating.

Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053