Hi Desi and all,

I find using the on screen keyboard difficult and frustrating. I use
the touch typing mode and that helps a lot. I got the Rii, tiny
keyboard and the Logitec 760, full size keyboard; it is just easier to
me.

I am curious if you use some technique that makes typing on the on
screen keyboard easier.

Teresa keyboard

On 5/25/14, M. Taylor <mk...@ucla.edu> wrote:
> Hello Desi,
>
> This is an interesting question.
>
> As for me, I use Touch Typing Mode.  Generally speaking, when entering
> strings of text, my phone sits in the crook of my left hand.  That is, it
> rests at the base of my thumb.  This allows me to use both my left thumb to
> access the left side of the onscreen keyboard while using my right index
> finger to access the right side of the onscreen keyboard.
>
> If I am only going to enter one or two letters in a reply such as "OK", I
> simply lay the phone in the palm of my left hand and tap out the letters
> with my right index finger.
>
> Now that I think about it, I do find it curious that, as a left-handed
> person, I choose to use my right index finger as opposed to my left when
> entering single characters.  Hmm.
>
> Oh well.
>
> Mark

If you have ever suffered at the hands of a corporation or network
marketing company you might want to read this on my blog.

This is why I love the Empower Network so much!
“Distributor Freedom, Cross Recruiting, a call to Ethics, and a
Declaration of INTENT.”
http://blog.empowernetwork.com/blog/distributor-freedom-cross-recruiting-a-call-to-ethics-and-a-declaration-of-intent?id=synergydragon2

Live your life by design and not by chance

Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth.
Tame the dragon and the gift is yours.

Create yourself a fabulous day! ☺

Teresa