Wow Less, tell us more about the hearing aids and the iPhone.  I have to go
back to my audiologist, and, this sounds real interesting.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Les Kriegler
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2014 3:45 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Hearing Aids and the iPhone

A few days ago, I received two hearing aids called the Starkey Haylow.  They
are optimized for and compatible with the iPhone.  I am using mine with the
iPhone 5S.  I am not receiving sounds through both of my ears.  That did
occur for about two minutes, but didn't hold.  I have been in contact with
my audiologist and Starkey Tech Support.  I have tried their suggestions
which include disconnecting and re-pairing both aids, powering off the phone
and opening the battery door on both aids to re-initialize them which did
occur and probably other things without success.  Also, I notice that there
is a key conflict between turning on and off of Voiceover and getting to the
Hearing Aid options, triple click home for both.  Although I tried to
re-assign the behavior of triple click home from VoiceOver to something
else, I couldn't easily get to the hearing aid options anyway.  Has anybody
had experience with this model?  If so, suggestion on resolving this would
be appreciated.  Also, since I am in the evaluation phase and have 45 days
to decide whether I wish to keep this model, I'm wondering if there are
other aids that are compatible with the iPhone that I might wish to
consider?  Thanks.

Les