Can you tell us what the problem turned out to be with iTunes not opening or
working? Just so we, too, can learn; it stumped a lot of us.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Lori Dent
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2014 4:54 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iTunes help needed

Hi all,

I just wanted to give everyone an update on my iTunes situation.  Well  My
itunes is now working like it should be and I can now open it. As far as
importing my third  CDit was imported in iTunes  and it's there  but,when it
was imported into iTunes the third CD  wasn't in the same place as the other
2 CD's that are in this collection. The third CD was stored in another folder
called collections.

So the third CD was moved from the collections folder to the folder that the
other 2CD's are at But when I went to sync iTunes  to my iPhone and sync this
third CD to my phone it didn't show up in my phone with the other 2 CD's that I
successfully sync to my iPhone.

So, I tried importing 2  other CD's to itunes  and then syncing with my iPhone
and the 2 other CD's were successfully transford to my iPhone.

But for some reason this third CD is giving me problems. iTunes  recognizes the
third CD and itunes will play the CD but when syncing to my iPhone the CD
doesn't show up.

So that's where I'm at on this. I will try syncing the CD to my pnone again and
see if it shows up in my phone.  This has become a mystry  to me.

I want to thank the person and he knows who he is for taking the time to call
me and help me with this. Thanks.

Lori and the Gipper