Krister,

That is a bummer. However, I don't even use that feature of Fantastical anymore
since I just use Siri, unless I want to create a repeating event. I've never
tried Siri for that. Even if I did not have the natural language feature with
Fantastical I still find it much much easier to use than the native iOS
Calendar app. Plus, I love that my reminders/to-do list are in one place with
Fantastical. I love how the month view calendar is on the top half but my list
of events and reminders are at the bottom half of the screen. It just makes
sense to me. :) I haven't used Fantastical for anything complicated or fancy
though. :) There are probably things I can do with this app I have never even
explored. :)

Have a great day,
Christina