From: "Krister Ekstrom" <kris...@kristersplace.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: This might seem like a strange question about ipad mini vs
iphone

I hope i am familiar with containers, but i don't think the problem i had
was with them. As soon as you go over a container border there's a special
beep, for example when you go to the virtual keyboard there's that beep. No
the problem i had was in swiping, i got forced back to where i left off and
sometimes the ipad or rather voiceover on it would do other commands like
reading a character  when in character mode and so on. I kept going down or
up as i went sideways.
/Krister