Hello Crystal. I think that it is the same keyboard that I have. On the right
side toward the front there are two switches. The slide switch is the power
on/off. In front of it is a button you push in. Hold it for about two seconds
and you should be in pairing mode.
Be sure to power on the keyboard first.
Be sure to turn on quick nav with the lift and right arrow keys. To activate a
button press the up and down arrow keys together.

One disadvantage is that there is no auction key so I use the regular jesters
to start and stop voiceOver reading. Left and uparrow together move you back
through the router functions, up and right arrow move you forward through the
router functions. Press the up or down arrow to move by the chosen router
setting.

The FN key is on the far left.  Using it in combination with the arrow keys
does the page up page down home and end.

on the top row going from left to right are: Apple Homekey, lock and unlock
key, Siri, and ten function keys.
The second row is the number keys and the 1 is a skinny key. The letter q is a
little larger. Haven't figured out the caps lock key I thought that you hold
down the fn key and tab but that doesn't seem to work..

If there is a way to have a VO key I haven't found it so it would be  wonderful
if someone else knows how to do this.

Hope this helps.

Barry Abbott