To respond to Rose's comment about partially sighted people,  I am someone who
is losing my vision and I can tell you that it is no pleasure to navigate these
sites with the vision I have left.  Most people that I know who are partially
sighted try to use whatever vision they have and it really is not that much
help to magnify the print, even many times.  My complaint is that most sites
are not organized well so that it can be difficult to find the information you
need to make the purchase and when you call customer service, often I end up in
tears.  So basically, as someone who is partially sighted, I have the options
to get sighted help which is something I try not to do, give up on the purchase
or spend a lot of time navigating the site yourself or on the phone with
customer service.  That is why I gave up my audible subscription and now only
get books from bard or book share which I have found are sites that I can
navigate without assistance.

My suggestion to Mr. Mosen would be to put the information and a link to pre
order his book at the very beginning of his site so that Partially sighted
people don't need to navigate to the consulting store tab to order the book.
Making things as easily findable as possible for the partially sighted
community would be a help, especially for those of us who did not grow up with
assistive technology and have to learn it as adults.
Michelle

Sent from my iPad