True, some commands (space-e, space-z, or space with all six dots) will do
this. A quick correction, though: the pass-through command is enter-4-5-6 (or
4-5-6-8), not backspace-4-5-6. You also only need to add the spacebar if you
are using eight-dot braille.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com