Right now, my Mac stows passwords and credit card info, so it can auto-fill.
With iCloud Keychain, all that sensitive information is synced across all my
devices; if I purchase something on my iPhone, iOS can auto-fill my visa card
since that information is already on my Mac. The downside is that this
convenience means all my passwords and other data are hanging out on Apple's
servers, and are sent across the internet if I change them, so all my devices
can be updated. While I'm sure Apple has top security, and I already trust them
with my email, contacts, and other personal information, I haven't been able to
bring myself to tak that last step of trusting them with my payment details and
login credentials. As I said before, it's nothing against Apple; I wouldn't
really trust any company with that kind of information. Is it a bit paranoid of
me? Yeah, probably, but I just can't do it yet.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com