Thank you, that helps. My only other question: will enabling local backups do
anything to iCloud? As I recall, you have to choose one or the other, you can't
do both at once. I've relied soely on iCloud backups for years, so maybe this
has changed and I missed it.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com