Hello list,
I have a few more Facebook questions:
1. In the latest version of Facebook app for IOS, when you tap "more button"
there is something like "manage feeds". When I double tap on this, I can select
if I want to see friends, pages or groups. When I double tap on pages, there is
a list of pages I have liked.
However, there are a few pages I do not want to follow or get posts from them,
so I have unliked them, but these pages are still showing up in the "manage
feeds" section although I'm not following them and not liking them any more.
On the other hand, I have liked some new pages and those are not showing up in
the "manage feeds section".
2. another thing I would like to know does anyone know why not all posts are
showing up on my timeline?
To give you an example - I'm a member of several groups and I have set up mail
and push notifications, so I know when there is something new in a group, but
some posts are not on my Timeline. With groups it is quite fine as I'm notified
by e-mail or push, but unfortunately, all the same is happening with pages. As
pages don't have notifications feature, I might mis some important post as some
posts are not among new feeds which is quite frustrating.
I really don't understand what criteria facebook uses to sort and show up posts
on the Timeline.
To give you one more example - my friend and I have liked one website. It is a
TV show website She sometimes gets posts from that website on her timeline
which I don't. I know that because she share some posts.
Thanks for your help in advance.
With regards
Maria

Sent from iphone