As some of you all may recall from reading my message of last night, I was unable to select a pricing plan after confirming my eligibility to upgrade to the iPhone 6 Plus through AT&T using the Apple Store app. VoiceOver read me my choices of the AT&T Next installment plan or the two year contract, but I was unable to choose either one, as I just couldn't find a button to make the choice. You might also recall from my message of last night, while playing around and looking at my options and the Apple Store app not being able to reach AT&T to check my upgrade status, I was given a reservation number for an iPhone 6 Plus 16GB to be reserved. Thus, my question, would the Apple Store app have remembered this reservation and so not let me move forward with anything else, or is there a problem with the app in letting we VoiceOver users choose one of the options from AT&T, or was I doing something wrong in the app to cause the problem?

Oh, as a side note, I did appreciate the tip about calling apple to order; but, well, I kind of enjoyed the experience of getting up and trying the pre-order as soon as it was available, kind of liked the challenge, even if it didn't work quite as I would have preferred in my case. And, either way, whether it be a bit sooner or later, I expect to have a new iPhone 6 Plus within the next couple of months, as I've had my 4S for three years now. Guess I got under five hours left to decide about that 16GB reserved for me.