I think direct touch typing is fantastic. There seems to be a lot of confusion
out there about its use so it's one of the things I'll demonstrate on my Tek
Talk presentation in a few hours.
It takes a bit of investment in developing the muscle memory, but at least for
me it has been well worth it. I suspect when I get my 6 Plus it will be even
more useful, it certainly is very good on an iPad.
Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org