I'm like you Teresa, Fleksy never works for me. I can only type like
10 to 15 words prm in Average using fleksy, compare to 50 or 60 words
prm to standard or touch typing.

i haven't try the direct typing yet, as i can't really be bother to
install iOS8 just yet. More to do with my laziness than anything
though really. :)

I'll initially get to install ios 8, as i found that the battery issue
that i have been having with my ip hone 5, even after changing
battery, or changing phone, is not to do with the hardware, or the
ios. It is definitely to do with specific apps. As to which apps, i
can't put my finger on it just yet.