Probably on one side or the other of a door.

you! really! are! finished!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kerri
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 5:27 PM
  Subject: Re: I say that you should go for it - Re: KNFB Reader, First
Impressions

  where can I find knob?

  ***
  Cats know how we feel; they don't care, but they know.

  On Sep 24, 2014, at 11:21 AM, Charles Rivard <wee1s...@fidnet.com> wrote:

    Everyone else thinks you would be frivolous to upgrade.  The key is, and
you probably already know it, is that everyone else do not use the phone for
the purposes that you do.  The KNFB reader will possibly be a major function of
the phone, and you need the better phone to use what you have bought to it's
fullest potential.  If I were you, and if I have the money, I would go ahead
and upgrade.

    ---
    Be positive!  When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're
finished, you! really! are! finished!
    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rose Combs" <roseco...@q.com>