  From: Cheryl Homiak
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 2:57 PM
  Subject: Re: Bending iphones?

  To each his/her own! I don't try to tell people who want cases that they are
sissies for not having one or that they are being over-protective, because I
don't think that; I think they believe they are making what is a wise decision
for them. Those of us who choose to go caseless, especially those who have gone
caseless since the 3gs, know the risks and responsibilities and have made what
we feel is the best decision for us. To discuss the pros and cons is healthy
and good, but let's not push people to do what we do in this area no matter how
strongly we feel about it for ourselves.

  --
  Cheryl

  I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
  I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
  thrown in the trash!
  Then God gave me a new heart and life:
  His joy for my despairing tears!
  And now, every day: