From: "Alex Hall" <mehg...@icloud.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 10:50 PM
Subject: Re: Some Tips On Braille On-screen Input

My main problem, aside from the frustrating bug where spaces don't always
register, is Table Mode. No matter how I turn my phone, or how many times I
go to Away Mode and then back to Table Mode, or how many times I calibrate,
Table mode is backwards. Dots 1-3 are on the right hand, while dots 4-6 are
on the left. In fact, calibrating in this mode makes it worse, as I usually
end up with dot 1 *between* dots 2 and 3, instead of preceding them. Away
mode works fine, it's only Table Mode that seems to hate me. :)

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com